Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


The modern Mother's Day holiday was created by Anna Jarvis, as a day to honor mothers and motherhood; especially within the context of families, and family relationships.[1] It is now celebrated on various days, in many parts of the world. Father's Day is a corresponding holiday honoring fathers.
The practice of celebrating Mother's Day is a relatively recent tradition, first established in the U.S.A. in the early 20th century. It should not be confused with other pagan and Christian traditions honoring mothers, or with the U.K. holiday, Mothering Sunday, which is also known as Mother's Day and dates back to the 16th century.
Many countries around the world now celebrate a "Mother's Day", generally this is a recent practice, derived from the U.S. tradition. Exceptions include, for example, Mothering Sunday in the UK, which predates the U.S. holiday.


*go to link Mother's Day holiday , for more information about Mother's Day..


actually, I want to see my mama on this special day..but I'm sorry that I cannot be there,mama..

so, I want to dedicate this song for my mama..I really miss u..Happy Mother's Day!


"Mama-Spice Girls"

She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free

Catching me in places that I knew I should'nt be

Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad

I never thought you would become the friend

I never had Back then I didn't know why Why you were misunderstood

So now I see through your eyes

All that you did was love

Mama I love you.Mama I care Mama I love you . Mama my friend.

You're my friend I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now

Every little thing you said and did was right for me

I had a lot of to think about,about the way I usedto be

Never had a sense of my responsibility

Back then I didn't know why

Why you were misunderstood

So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love

Mama, I love you. Mama, I care Mama, I love you. Mama ,my friend.

You're my friend But now I'm sure I know why, Why you were misunderstood

So now I see through your eyes

All I can give you is love is love

Mama I love you. Mama, I care Mama, I love you. Mama, my friend,

You're my friend Mama, I love you, Mama ,I care Mama, I love you,

Mama, my friend, You're my friend

1 comment:

  1. Hi there..
    Thanks for following my blog..
    U have a nice blog over here..
    U r from IPGM Tawau, i presume?
    Mind to intro?
    No hard feelings, just wanna get to know u better..
    :-)

    ReplyDelete